Friday, September 22, 2017

Annalyn and John's Wedding Reception

Annalyn and John's wedding was just beautiful.    As Annalyn's Mom, I am so proud of her and the man she has chosen to spend the rest of her life with.  Here are a few photos of the reception that capture their special day.



It is a good thing I practiced bustling up Annalyn's dress.  It only took me ten minutes.
Nolan, Natalie, and Oliver loved dancing.





John's (JJ) wonderful parents rented the newlyweds a car for their honeymoon.  
Their friends decorated the car.



3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I just love the little lights strung everywhere. I also love the little kids dancing.....so precious. Congratulations to the lovely young couple.

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for them! A beautiful wedding, reception and couple.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.