Tuesday, August 22, 2017

First Day of School

Yesterday was the first day of school.  The kids were excited.  Even Miss Nattles got up bright and early.  This year she is going to start carrying her own back-pack.  Yay Natalie!
Nolan and Oliver wanted to wait outside for the bus so I didn't get a first day picture of them.
When I walked the kids out to the bus we got an awesome surprise!  Miss Chili their bus driver was behind the wheel!  She had told us that she was retiring at the end of last year.  We are so happy she changed her mind!

Caleb drove his brothers in junior high and high school to their first day.  They loved it!

3 comments:

  1. How the time flies, eh Christine?? Little Natalie is just adorable carrying her backpack ❤️ And all those boys off to jnr high and high school!! Is Dennis going into jnr high too?? Oh my goodness, it's just hard to believe already. My youngest grandson......my little snuggle bum that used to LOVE to sit in Nana's lap and cuddle........is going into grade 12......AND he is 6'7"!!!!!!! 😳

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis in jr hi? So crazy to think about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! They are growing up fast! My youngest son just started junior high!

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.