Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Quick Trip To San Antonio

John had a quick business trip to San Antonio. Since the drive was over five hours each way, we both thought it could be nice if I joined him.  As soon as we mentioned it to Julia and Annalyn, they were very encouraging telling us to go enjoy a mini-getaway.  The San Antonio Riverwalk was beautiful!

We had brunch at a place called Schilo's Deli before heading back home.  They make homemade root beer and boy was it delicious!
Our visit was very short, but we definitely had a wonderful time.  We are already thinking about bringing the kids!

2 comments:

  1. I love root beer floats! I'm thinking I need to pick up the ingredients at aldi tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great treat! My daughter was there a few years ago and said it is beautiful.

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.