Saturday, June 3, 2017

Joint Bridal Shower

Thomas, Julia, and Annalyn are in our church choir.  A few weeks ago the choir threw both couples a wedding shower.  It was very nice.
Both couples were showered with money and beautiful gifts.
Our church family went out of their way to make Thomas, Julia, JJ, and Annalyn feel very special.
What a wonderful blessing.
The ladies managed to wonderfully tie both themes together into one shower.
Annalyn and JJ are doing a fairy tale theme, while Julia and Thomas are going for a more rustic look.











The rest of the older kids stopped by when their youth groups were over.
Many thanks to everyone who went out of their way to shower these two amazing couples.
It made my heart sing being a part of it.

2 comments:

  1. How lovely!!! Gosh.....the big days are approaching quickly, aren't they? The young couples look so happy πŸ€— I've been following your blog for so long now........these young ladies were just little girls and now they are getting married. I'm so happy for them.....and you guys too of course. Love reading your blog πŸ’ž

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shower- I too remember when Julia and Annalynn were much younger (I think I've been reading your blog since about 2010), so I still can't get over the fact that they are both getting married. They're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.