Wedding preparations are in full gear.
Wedding dresses bought.
Bridal accessories bought.
Guest List Made.
Mother of Bride dress bought.
Hairstyles being discussed.
Wedding Invitations almost finalized.
Flower girls dress
Wedding Reception Favors
Overnight Accommodations for guests
The list can go on and on-- there is just so much to do. But it is all good. We are blessed. And we are learning so much along the way.
However, I would love input on a few questions I have.
1. If you do not have a wedding coordinator, who normally steps in to shuffle the reception from one activity to the next?
2. Did you have assigned seating? Why? How did that go?
3. How long is a typical wedding reception? How did you wrap it up?
4. Did you have games/ things to do at the wedding for the kids?
5. Did you have leftover/extra food (meaning did everyone eat their serving)? How much extra did you plan for just in case?
6. Let me know if I am obviously missing something.