Thursday, March 23, 2017

Cute Baby Animals

For Spring Break I took some of my boys back to visit with our friends the Lindeques. We had a blast! Alex and Nolan got to feed baby goats. The way the babies gulped down their bottles was so cute.  The white milk dribbling down their black, furry chin as they pumped their heads back and forth with each gulp was really exciting to watch.  To bad they were done inn like a minute.  Oh how I dream of getting more animals for our family but I know there is a lot of work involved in caring for them.  Feeding the cats, dogs, and chickens keep us pretty busy already.  It's great that my kids got to spend time with other people's animals-- maybe we can just keep doing that. (Wink wink)
We also got to hold baby Chihuahuas.  They were so adorable.  Even their puppy breath was cute.



2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww..............those little puppies are so cute 🤗 How are your chickens doing btw? I forgot you had them. Are they laying eggs yet? The boys were having fun feeding the little goats. Goats are cute, but they have to be contained as the eat EVERYTHING!! Frfiends of ours had a goat and it used to eat the flowers and veggies and stand on it's hind lets to reach fruit on th trees etc, but they are cute.

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just warms my heart that your boys got to spend more time on the farm! My boys love spending time at their papa's farm!

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.