Friday, February 10, 2017

Happy Birthday Annalyn and Julia!

In the last couple of weeks we celebrated not one, but two birthdays!
Happy birthday Annalyn!
Happy birthday Julia!

Both are nineteen now.
John and I took our two girls and their men out for dinner-- just the six of us.
It was nice.  

It is a blessing to see the amazing, loving, nurturing, hard working, beautiful young women they have grown up to be.  Soon to be married.  This summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S.  Sveta and Anastasia held the fort down for us at home.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to both the girlS!!🎂🎂🍕🍟🍔🥗🍗 Fancy both of them 19 years old. Oh my!! Two weddings too ............. busy summer for you guys 🤗🤗

    Marilyn from Canada...........in Arizona for a couple of months 🌵🦎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have been reading since these two were children. How amazing that they are going to be married soon! Gorgeous young women, both of them. You must be so proud of the amazing women they have grown up to be. Happy Birthday Annalyn and Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is beautiful. I have read your blog from time to time and have just started back on my blog again. I love seeing your family. They are precious. Today, I couldn't be there because of distance, my cousin who lived 65 years, with downs syndrome was laid to rest. I wrote a tribute to him on my page, my sweet Ricky gone from my life. When I saw your sweet girl's smiling face, it brought to mind my cousin's sweet smile. His love and joy filled eyes. It brought me some comfort. I admire what you do and how you live out loud and joyously with your family. May God bless you and in the words of my Ricky, the ones he liked to use the most "You did good, you did real good"........and you are doing good with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.