Sunday, December 18, 2016

'Tis the Season

This is our Christmas tree.  I love it because the kids decorated it.
Annalyn helped make goodie bags for the younger kids to take to school for their class parties.
We had fun decorating sugar cookies.  Oh look, Adam made it home for Christmas.  
I sure missed him.  

Sveta helped me make a big batch of Cinnamon Popcorn to give to teachers and bus drivers.
Julia and Annalyn made carrot cupcakes to take to a Choir Church Party.
When we were at Michaels Craft Store I saw a big sugar cookie mold and thought it would be fun for the kids to decorate.  



Each person got to decorate five cookies.



Another picture of our tree lit up this time.
Adam helped make chicken pot pies.
They turned out delicious!
Tonight we played Mexican Train.
And did another Christmas craft.
Seven days till Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I love the tree, and I love that you all spend so much time doing fun things together. The pot pie looks so good! My Army son is going back from his leave, this afternoon, flying back to D.C....and my son in California won't be here for Christmas...nor my son who lives in Washington state...but thirteen of them will be here, at various times...and that makes me a rich happy mama. All the money in the world can't buy the happiness that family times bring. Thank you for sharing!!!

    Della

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys are having such a lovely Christmas! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.