Monday, November 7, 2016

Cats and Dogs

Now we have two kitties thanks to my sister Elena. Annalyn named them Lucky and Mittens.  They are brother and sister.  They are bundles of energy that the kids love having around!  



Mind you, we only own one dog.  One dog.  And that's Lexi.  She's the one with the collar.  But at any given time you might think we have three, four, or even five dogs.
I guess our home is the place to hang out in the neighborhood.  The dogs know they will always get attention over here.  

6 comments:

  1. Now you have a pair of Naughties too!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sweet dogs and kitties. I'm glad that you are open to having the dogs around...all God's creatures need a safe place to land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me smile. Glad you're enjoying your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little kitties! I guess Lexi likes to haveriends over too :-)

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love them kitties and doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so much a dog lover. My heart went out to your
    family for allowing the neighboring dogs to come
    hang out on your porch. They just may need that
    kind of welcome...thank you for doing that and being
    open minded and open hearted.
    mm,age 70
    vancouver, wa.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.