Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Back in the Day

I'm loving Texas.  It is so different from California. Take this park for example.  We passed by it one day and I squealed with excitement.  I haven't seen these kind of playground toys in ages... pretty much since I was a kid.  
Of course we had to plan a time to come back with the kids.

The kids had fun playing though it was a very humid day.  I'm sure we would enjoy ourselves even more if we were to go back now.  The weather has been amazing here!
Still, there is nothing like shooting down a slide out of a rocket ship!

5 comments:

  1. That does look like a pretty cool playground, especially the rocket ship. The kids look like they are having fun😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! I love all the big trees too. We have a lovely playground close to us and it is always being used. The kids look like they are having a blast!!

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a rocket when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great slide! Glad to see everyone having fun; we love playgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.