Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Which Home Did We Pick?

There were three homes that I really liked.  

1.  A one story home on 56 gorgeous acres.  It had majestic oaks, stocked ponds, and a couple of barns.  Each of the five bedrooms had their own private bathroom.  The layout of the home was awesome!  It was the most expensive property out of the three but with no stairs and all the acreage we thought it was worth it.


2.  A two story home on a little over 2 acres in a lovely little town.  A huge pantry, pool and deck, with a lovely private master bedroom balcony made this home stick out.  Lots of charm with a wrap around porch.


3. The smallest of the three homes this property still seemed to be the best value with a little over 6 acres, a pool, and stocked pond.  Nice landscaped yard with a white picket fence.   


In the end we chose House #2.

9 comments:

  1. It feels almost like we're watching one of those house hunter shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely georgeous home for an absolutely beautiful family!! What city in Texas? Did you get the whole family moved already? Hugs Karen and David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one you picked! Would love to see the inside...hint, hint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in a little town and love it. Hope you will too. My too oldest daughters have relocated to Texas. My heart is hurting right now. Maybe someday I will go there also.... only God knows. We lived in Texas for two years and loved it there. Looking forward to seeing your adventures there. Much love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Picking just on outside appearance, that's the one I would have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house has the nicest curb appeal!! I love it!! Two acres is perfect! You can't beat the convenience of a small town.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could see the inside of them all! I love the look of the one you chose, but the last one seems very inviting, too.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.