Sunday, April 24, 2016

More Random Photos

I bet the kids often think I am not watching. Yet, moments like these are such a blessing to see, that I can't help but look for them.

Paul and Anna are sharing a set of ear buds while listening to music and making cookies.
William enjoys playing video games with his brothers.
For biology William had to dissect a frog.  Since Julia really likes doing things like this, he waited for her to help him.  A few of the other kids gathered around to watch.

When Adam plays the guitar, Natalie and Oliver always gather around him.  They love to listen to him play.


2 comments:

  1. Adam is so sweet with Natalie and you can tell she adores him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to be able to catch up with your wonderful family again, I have missed reading about you all and am glad everything is OK. I have wondered about you often.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.