Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Birthday and Father's Day

There is no question about it.  I think John is an amazing father and husband.  I'm pretty sure his kids feel the same way.  This is what they presented him with on Father's Day.
First a delicious breakfast.
Then a nice banner.
They were so excited, that they gave him his birthday present a day early. 
He was thrilled.  Me not so much.  My first question to the kids was, "Did you by him a helmet too?"
For dinner, John barbecued tri-tip.
It was fantastic.
Here is me and my birthday man.
We made John his favorite cake-- German Chocolate.

Natalie enjoyed eating the ice-cream.


The joy it brought her was priceless.
Happy Father's Day!
And Happy Birthday!
With you in our life, there is much to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.