Sunday, August 30, 2015

First Day of School

Back to school for the kids. In the midst of the busyness, I managed to remember to take pics of a couple of the kids.
Aren't our middle grade schoolers handsome!  Paul and Andrew are in eighth grade
and Jonny is in 6th.
Today was Natalie and Oliver's first day of school together.  Since Oliver went last year, he understood the word school, but Natalie didn't have a clue.
When I met the bus driver, I felt more comfortable letting my two babies go.
They have both come such a long way!
Here is a picture of Natalie's 2nd day of school.  So far so good.

6 comments:

  1. Oh goodness. Those boys are growing up and Oliver is so tall and LOOK at how much Natalie has changed! I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for some much waited for updates on your beautiful family! I hope you're all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you get a little break while some are at school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!! Natalie is so pretty. She has changed so much. She looks so happy. Oliver is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back! Just love reading about
    you'r beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie is so so adorable! Regards Belinda

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.