Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Random Photos

Natalie is learning to cuddle.  Natalie smiles so much now.  She is a happy girl!
Paul, Caleb, Jonny, and Andrew-- four of my handsome sons
Working on school work with Alex and Nolan.
Adam is finishing up his third year of college.  Studying hard for midterms.
John, William and I went and visited the San Bernardino memorial wall of the recent shooting at Inland Regional Center.  This particular terrorist act hits close to home since three of our children are clients there.
My sister-in-law handed down a bunch of toys to our kids.  It was and continues to be a huge blessing.  The kids play with them all the time!
I love how my kids spend time together.  It warms my heart.

2 comments:

  1. I love the random photos showing everyday life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing photos. I wonder how William is doing. I get the feeling he is like my Tyler.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.