Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Princess Natalie!

"Hmmm, what's this?"
"Oh, it looks like the thing they get out when they all start to sing."
"Oh wait.  Is this for me?"
"Why yes.  It does look like this is for me."
"I remember now.  I kinda like this."
"I like their singing too."
"Wait a minute.  Now they want me to touch it.  Really?" 
 "I don't think so."
"Maybe next year."





Happy birthday sweet baby girl!  WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  Now that you are with us, you should have plenty more opportunities to grow to love your special day!

2 comments:

  1. Awww she is absolutely adorable. She looks a lot like my first girlfriend when i was a little guy. I was 2 or 3and her name was Jessica and her grandparents lived next door to me and she told me we were like Popeye and Olive Oyle lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.