Monday, December 28, 2015

Rio Lampara Waterfall

It is breathtakingly beautiful here. To be able to explore and experience God's beauty with my best friend is such a blessing.  So many things I got to see for the first time on this trip.  First fireflies, and now hundred of lily pads.
This swing was on the porch of our little private bungalow.
John and I rented a kayak, and set off to explore a waterfall.  We took a "guide" dog "Rasta"who was supposed to show us the way.  I guess his direction was off that day because we ended up getting lost until a nice native pointed us in the right direction.  







The Rio Dulce is such a tranquil and private place.  It is a true gem of Guatemala.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.