Friday, July 17, 2015

Costa Rica Here We Come!

Well the day has come.  We are leaving for Costa Rica today.  I can hardly believe it.  Thirteen months ago, it was just a dream.  My husband and I wanted to take the older kids on an unforgettable vacation where they could bond and make memories before they start moving out-- and we are actually doing it. 
 
Words really cannot express the excitement I have.
 
Anyway, we leave tonight around 8:30pm to catch a red eye flight to Guatemala and then onto Costa Rica.  Since John and our kids that work could only take five days off, I wanted to maximize our time by flying in the wee hours of the night.  Thankfully, everything worked out where we are arriving Saturday morning and leaving the following Sunday night giving us seven full days in Costa Rica.
 
Below are pictures of some of the places we will visit and activities we will do.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.