Saturday, June 13, 2015

What I Thought Was my Birthday Celebration

This past week I turned 40.
No big deal.
However, my family made my day very special nonetheless.
I truly felt their love.
 
I asked for lots of pictures.

I didn't have to cook dinner.  Instead, my Mom headed up calzone central!

And Aunt Tanya kept things fun!


I got a really sweet card from John with promises for lots of quality time together which we did this morning discussing our family trip to Costa Rica next month.







Julia made me a nutty rum cake.
I got lots of help blowing out my candles.

I opened up lots of cards and sweet gifts.








It really could not have been a nicer birthday.  The day finished and I thought that was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.