Monday, March 16, 2015

Rachel's Jamberry Adventure

Hi!
This is Rachel, my Mom's oldest daughter.
I have recently started selling Jamberry Nail Wraps to save money for college and a car.  They are so much fun-- and look very cute.
No fumes.
No chemicals.
No chipping.
Jamberry.
They have the cutest designs.
They last two weeks.
They can match any wardrobe.
Jamberry.
(Aren't my Mom's nails cute? :) )
My Mom doesn't have a lot of time to sit around and do nails (I usually do them for her), but since Jamberry's last so long and are so cute, she loves them!  She usually sits down and does them with us girls.
Here are additional designs and styles.




If you are interested in learning more, leave your questions in the comments section.
If you would like a free sample, just leave me a comment with your email.
You can also visit my webpage at www.racheljana.jamberrynails.net/.
Also, you can always throw an online Jamberry party and earn yourself free products .  If you want me to tell you all about it, just let me know!
Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff Rachel! My cousin is into the nail stuff hardcore, Im definitely going to tell her about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had good luck with these, I ordered some from an online party, and basically threw my money in the trash, they don't fit all nails, I followed all the directions, but they wouldn't lay flat. In short it was a hot mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered some.... Only because I love your family blog!
    ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.