Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Nattles!

Yesterday Natalie turned four! After four long years, I'm pretty sure this was her very first cupcake, first candle, and first time that anyone sang happy birthday to her.
You can say it was a pretty special moment.


Even though Natalie wasn't too excited about her cupcake, Oliver sure liked them.
So did John.  I love the way he plays around the kids-- can you see Nolan's face?

 
Nolan is such a ham.
But so is Natalie!





Happy birthday to our little sweetheart.  May the rest of your life be filled with love and sweetness!

10 comments:

  1. Nice photos! So great to see!
    Happy Birthday little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see little Natalie smiling and playing! She's already come a long way since coming home. :) Happy birthday little girl! And hugs to that big brother, the one with cake in his hair! LOL
    samm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious, precious, precious! Can't say it enough. Bless those beautiful children. Your family are just the bee's knees. So much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.my.goodness!!! Just look at that precious little girl. She has come sooooooo far :-) and Nolan is just a darling.

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie is just blossoming! You guys are just the greatest! Thanks for sharing all these recent pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie! Love that last picture with Natalie and Nolan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is my all time favorite. I never comment and I guess I should. I really love reading about your family and how well you all seem to be doing. I don't even have a clue which children are adopted and if you have biological children...Keep blogging. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww!!! She looks so happy and def seems to be loosening up a bit to her new family and lifestyle! Those pix are adorable and I love how Nolan gets a kick out of John. Soon Nattles is going to have her first real Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wheres Dennis in all this!? I thought he was the Reed family Ham!! lol Nolan is taking over?? :)

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.