Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Upcoming Women's Retreat


Women's Retreat
Arrowbear Lake, CA
April 24-27
$100
 
* Fresh air *
* Morning walks *
* Sleeping in *
* Late night movies *
* Game night *
* Thrift store shopping *
* Relaxation *
* No cooking *
 

I am so excited to announce this year's Mom's retreat!  It is going to be great!  Up in the beautiful San Bernardino mountains just steps to a seasonal lake, this lovely house has the perfect set up for a retreat.   So if you are a mom looking for some fun, fellowship, and great food-- this weekend is for you!  This is for women near and far-- I will personally help with transportation to and from the airport.  Cost includes 3 nights lodging plus meals with the exception of one night out which is an additional (approx.) $20.  Please email me at thereed8@yahoo with additional questions and to RSVP.
 

3 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer. New York is soo far away.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I knew how to make it happen!!! Just so much going on and timing is not right!!! UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I've dreamed of attending something like this. Unfortunately we have no one to watch the kids and dh has to work plus he couldn't do it by himself.
    Enjoy
    mommytoalot

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.