Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Annalyn! You make us so very proud.   I've said it before and I'll say it again-- your transformation over the years is nothing short of amazing! 
 
To celebrate John and I took Annalyn out to her favorite restaurant-- Tangs!  (It happens to be my favorite restaurant too.)
We ordered our usual favorites, plus a new shrimp dish since Annalyn loves seafood.  We drank tea and for kicks,  ate the edible radish flower. :)
Back home, we sang happy birthday, ate cake, and opened presents. 

Happy 17th birthday!  It blesses us to watch the beautiful, smart, funny, artistic, young woman you are growing up to be.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to a girl who is beautiful inside and out :)

    And doesn't Natalie look so much healthier already too? XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Late birthday to Annalyn!

    Jonny and Andrew look like twins sometimes. All your kids are so cute,and I love reading this blog and you are one of my favorite blogs.

    Bless you and your family!

    Sorry if there are some misspelling.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.