Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Happy Birthday William

William turned 15 years old today.  Happy birthday to our amazing son!  
We know how much of a thrill seeker William is, so we asked him if he wanted to go racing. 
Of course he said YES!



After working up an appetite, we went to an ol' time favorite-- In and Out.
William ordered two 3X3's.

Back at home, we had cake and ice-cream and opened presents.



It is our pleasure to be a part of our son's life.   He makes us smile, laugh, and look at life a little differently.  Happy birthday William!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!

    Lots of changes coming as your crew gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - 15 already and so handsome :-) Happy Birthday to William!!

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome kid, Id get along with him so well, we're both thrill seekers, and racing go-karts used to be one of my favorite things to do during the summer...however most of the tracks around me have closed, one of the best ones was in Coney Island in brooklyn, and they closed it down for whatever reason. Has William ever gone bungee jumping? If not def put it on his bucket list, because he would love it! I went for the first time when i was about his age and its a rush and a half! Next thing on my bucket list is to go skydiving, my fiancés brother is a certified instructor, having completed over 3000 hrs of jumps! The only thing is that there is a weight limit when it comes to sky diving, he told me I'm too heavy, Im weighing in at around 270 lbs, all muscle but still doesn't matter if its muscle, fat, or anything else...weight is weight. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine this has nothing to do with William's birthday, but I have been watching on the TV all this awful rain and mudslides in California and I thought about you. Hoping all is OK with you and your family. It is so awful.

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.