Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Early Birthday!

Since I'll be in Bulgaria for Galina's birthday, we celebrated it early.  As a new tradition, John and I are going to take each child out to dinner to celebrate their birthday.  Galina loves sushi, so we took Galina to all you can eat sushi. :)
First we took a few pictures to commemorate the day .
Galina is growing up into such a beautiful young lady.  We are so proud of her!


I am not a sushi fan but Galina and John sure are.  I got a kick out of watching them try all the different kinds.  Near the end, I tried one bite of a heart attack.  It is a sushi roll with albacore, cream cheese, and jalapeno deep fried in tempura.  It wasn't too bad.
Galina's favorite was the crab roll.

Galina even got to open her presents early!

Happy 16th birthday to our amazing, outgoing, beautiful, smart daughter Galina!  We love her so!

9 comments:

  1. Great photos, you two look so much alike! So glad you are trying to love sushi.
    Praying for your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am glad that your daughter had a great birthday. My children love Asian foods. Happy Birthday ! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you an eat sushi!!!! Oh yummy..........she is a beautiful girl for sure. Happy Birthday Galina.......she has really blossomed in your family.

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sparkling eyes, what a beautiful daughter you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy day! And boy is Galina GORGEOUS!!Her eyes match her sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so Beautiful and blessed to be part of your family !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad whenever I see how well she is doing as part of your family. God is good. Galina is adorable. I like that tradition! It is probably much more peaceful, too, than taking everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.