Monday, November 24, 2014

Adjusting

 After we got back from Bulgaria my Mom stayed at our house for a few more days. 
Oliver got tonsillitis when I was in Bulgaria.  John had to take him to urgent care.  As soon as he started the antibiotics he was feeling better, but he still enjoyed the extra TLC.  I was sitting on the couch across from Caleb when Oliver came over to him and laid down.  It didn't take him long to fall asleep.
 The kids have this whole week off from school.  That means lots of play time.
 Alex likes making mohawaks. 
 Jet lag has finally caught up to me this afternoon.  Thankfully the little ones are all ready for bed.  I'm putting on a movie and they are going to all crawl into bed next to me.  They'll watch and hopefully I'll sleep. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Sleep well and get rested. God bless you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you must feel so tired !!
    18 kids who need your attention + a house, washing, meals etc....
    I just can't imagine... I only had 5 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering how Nolan is doing with speaking? I remember you saying he was going to have that device but that they wouldn't let you take it home or something but that he's now doing better and can speak a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was also wondering about Nolan. He is my favorite :) Of course, I have never met your family, but just from the pics, he has such a spark in his eyes and is a cutey. So please if you get some time and care to share about how he is doing, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture of Oliver and Caleb. Caleb's pants and face make the picture even better. Glad everything is going good. -KD

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.