Thursday, October 23, 2014

Playing Outside

The boys love making campfires, especially Andrew.  He worked long and hard on his fire pit making a perfect ring with rocks.
 Just as I was taking this picture, Oliver tripped and fell as you can see in the background.  Poor guy.
 It didn't take long before he was smiling again.
  Lexi is a loyal friend.   She enjoys just hanging out with the kids.  Paul is sharing his pomegranate arils with Lexi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just  12 days until I leave to pick-up Natalie. 
 
The other morning Adam told me that he had a dream about Natalie.  She was home, and he was playing with her-- and he was smiling. :)

5 comments:

  1. Your family always makes me smile. Everything a family should be in one package :)
    I bet the next 12 days are going to be the longest and yet shortest of your life. I can't wait to see how she fits in with the family x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Good luck and many blessings on your journey for your precious daughter. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids all look amazing and happy! :) God Bless!

    t

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear I've never seen 2 brothers that look exactly alike that weren't twins when I see Johnny and Andrew in pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even Paul looks like he could be a 3rd twin! Albeit a fraternal twin lol

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.