Saturday, September 6, 2014

1. In mid- November we will have five 16 year old daughters, and then then it changes in January.

2. Oliver is now attending preschool once a week for two hours.

3. Our garden has stopped producing.

4. I dream of moving to Costa Rica.

5. William is obsessed with the scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off where Mr. Peterson is on the phone with the principal.

6.  I found out why Lexi keeps digging in my flower pots.

7.  She likes to bury her bones in them.

8. Nutella is a breakfast staple in our home.

9. I wish I had more Organic Valley milk coupons.

10.  I think the new Robocut is awesome!

11. Julia bakes the bestest French bread! 

12.  Today is bread day!

13. Costumes make the best birthday presents!

14. I think Cedar Cove is a nice show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.