Thursday, June 19, 2014

Missing Her

 It has taken awhile to get back into the swing of things.  I'm not even sure I'm over my jet lag, but it is getting a little better each day.  It is nice to be home with the kids again, but there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of little Natalie. 
In fact, now that we are home, it is so easy to see how well she will fit in once she is home too.
She will sit next to Oliver at dinner time in the spare high chair that is currently in the garage.
Natalie will love sitting in the swing on the back porch.
Natalie will enjoy watching her sisters play the dance game on the Wii.
Natalie will get a kick out of seeing herself in our full length bedroom mirrors.
I can picture her here with us.
November(ish) can't get here fast enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are more pictures of our sweet angel.









6 comments:

  1. Praying for your heart while you have the hard wait.
    Love the pictures!!!! John is such a good daddy. :)
    And you, are a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the time will drag! But once she's home, she will flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine how hard it is having to wait to bring her home. She so obviously belongs with you guys. I can't wait until November when you can go get your precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren in Spring TXJune 20, 2014 at 8:12 PM

    Praying her home swiftly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! She will bloom in your home. She has much stimulation in your home with the other children. Blessings, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you and sweet Natalie during this waiting time!

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.