Saturday, June 7, 2014

Almost There!

We left our house with plenty of time to get to the airport.   However, we did not anticipate the bad accident on the way.  Hoping the drivers were okay, I have to say that after driving by, I'm not so sure.  May our Lord be with them.
Caleb got us to the airport on time despite the delay and took this
picture of us just as we headed inside.
Here is a picture of Ontario, Ca. shortly after take-off.
In San Francisco, we shared a plate of Chinese food.  Not Panda Express like we traditionally eat, but Chinese food nonetheless.  It's become our "thing" to get Chinese food if we are at an airport.
John and I are waiting for our last flight.
Feeling very blessed, but tired.
Thank you to all who are on this journey with us.
 
Once in Sofia, Bulgaria, we will be picked up and driven to the Budapest Hotel.   Already feeling the time difference, I have a feeling I will be wide awake at 2am.

6 comments:

  1. Godspeed!
    Love you two! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless. God speed and Good Luck!
    Have a safe trip Christine. You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that everything is ok!
    We miss you guys very much and can't wait for more updates! :)
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe and happy travels. Your life is one adventure after another.

    I have a friend who grew up in Ontario, California.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!!! (And you look so pretty!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am glad that the plane ride went smooth for you and John. Good luck and blessings, Pat

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.