Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Adam!

Adam is nineteen years old! I still can't quite wrap my head around that fact.  Wow!
Happy birthday Adam!








We had our own ice cream bar with brownies, three kinds of cookies, three kinds of sauces, marshmallows, M & M's, nuts, and whip cream.

Adam, you are an amazing young man. 
So smart, dedicated, talented, loyal, trustworthy, and handsome.
No matter how old you grow to be, just remember one thing.
You will never be too old for birthday spankings! LOL.

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Adam! I've been following this blog since you adopted Dennis and it's amazing to see how fast your kids grow. I mean, obviously mine are growing, too, but it's different to see snapshots of another life. :) I love reading about your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a jewel. You must be so proud of him, and of all the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I can't believe he's 19 and in college. And now Caleb. I don't know how long I have been following your blog, but I think it's been since you adopted Dennis or right before. Love reading about your family. It gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boss DS1 distortion pedal!! I had that pedal for my guitar as well, cool beans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! The birthday party seemed like a blast. Happy Birthday, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... and you look 22 ... 25 tops! 【ツ】

    Happy a birthday to Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that the kids are so into Star Wars, i didnt even realize Adam's shirt said Millennium Falcon lol. The kids are into all the same things I was when i was growing up. The only thing that stinks is that when I was a kid NONE of the cool star wars toys that are available today were even remotely available back in the late 80s and early 90s. I used to build my own lightsabers, it soon got to the point that every boy in my grade had me make them one lol, they used to light up and everything!

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.