Monday, February 17, 2014

Anastasia, Paul, and Oliver

Anastasia is our trusting one.  She has a beautiful innocence about her.  She is loving, sweet, and very sensitive.  She loves to draw and paint.  She has a tender heart for animals.   Anastasia is always full of energy that I will see her outside running around the grass in our backyard in the evening.  She is shy and quiet and is content staying in her routine.  She enjoys helping out in the kitchen.
Oliver is our youngest.  He is adorable and makes us all smile.  He has such a cute personality and absolutely loves books.  He can be a persistent little turkey to get what he wants, and that is to be held.  He is a people person through and through.  It warms our hearts when little Ollie falls asleep in our arms.  He will sleep through the loudest of noises because that means he is not alone.  He is a lover of marshmallows.
Paul is one of a kind.  He is easy to please and goes with the flow.  One minute he is serious, the next he is joking around.  Paul is a great big brother that Alex and Dennis especially look up to.  I love how he takes the time to make sure they feel important.  He loves to hang out in the kitchen when I am cooking dinner.   He is a bottomless pit when it comes to eating... and always lets me know how appreciative he is for what I make for the family.


7 comments:

  1. They are beautiful kids - inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P & A have come a long way from when you got them. Oliver too. He is thriving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love, love, love to see Anastasia smiling. Her eyes were so haunted when she first came home and over the years, her smile has spread to take over her entire face. She looks like such a sweetheart.

    I have to say, all your kids are crazy photogenic! Really enjoying the new photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is love oozing out all over those kids!
    I think I could just eat that Oliver right up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see you all doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! It is nice to get help in the kitchen because daily cooking is a big part of a large family daily activities. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started reading your blog midway through your adoption process with Anastasia & Paul. I am in awe at how all your children have blossomed through the years. I pray that the process for your new daughter goes quickly so she can be with your loving family.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.