Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Celebrating New Year's Eve In Pictures

Once again it was a full house with family and friends.
My Mom joined us.

Since I loved how my toe nails turned out, I let Rachel paint my nails the color of Dorothy's red ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz.
Cousin Matt brought tons of poppers for the kids.
 






Taylar and her family joined us. 



Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's we have drunk more Coca-Cola in a bottle than we have in the past twenty.  Thanks Cousin Matt!














Doing the YMCA!
And the magic tricks keep coming.



Playing Bubble Talk!

Playing WipeOut!


I don't know what's going on here.
Or here.
Or here.






Just minutes before the New Year.
Is it midnight yet?
Yup!  Happy New Year!

9 comments:

  1. We all had a great time! Love those holiday get togethers. As forthe standoff at banana corral? I dunno. That might be a good "caption this photo" contest. Thanks for the hospitality. Now maybe we can get together for Fourth of July. We'll have a real "blast" for that one. ;-)

    Love you all.

    -Cousin Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! Looks like everyone had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics of your family!! Everyone always looks happy :-) Happy New Year to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at all the fun things your family does. It's like every day is a party there with such a big family! I've always hoped to have a big(ish) family myself some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I wish your entire family a happy and blessed New Year. My children are welcoming the New Year in with many blessings. We have decided to do several Christian service projects this year.Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. Thanks for sharing. It looks like fun. I especially loved the Jenga falling photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My gosh..your children have all grown up to be quite beautiful. I cannot believe how much your oldest son has changed. You are so very blessed.
    Love visiting your blog
    Happy New Year
    blessings
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.