Friday, November 8, 2013

Three Pictures

The boys sure love their computer time.   Dennis cracks me up with how much he can do on the computer.  He knows how to do a google search.  So far he has searched for cool racing car games, and how to do hard math problems.
Can you guess who this little cutie is?  You don't know how many times I have tried to talk him into letting me cut his hair like this now.  I can't believe that he is still a toe head!
I made a list where two kids help me cook dinner each night.  It is working well.  Thinking back, I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I mainly cook the meals but do have helpers for the simple things. Tomorrow I am making peanut butter cookies so I will have helpers. Thanks, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing it's Caleb. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing Caleb too. :0)
    I like my blond hair much better today than I did when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a kitchen helper assigned each night. They help set the table and help me cook. It is great and they each look forward to it. They are also the one who says grace that night!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. C,
    I don't normally look at our adopted children and think,"What if they would have stayed in Russia/Ukraine?" But looking at Dennis, cutting away at the veggies, helping like the others makes me sort of think, WOW!!
    What a sweet and delightful baby boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.