Saturday, November 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Galina!

Today we celebrated Galina's 15th birthday.   She is our youngest daughter and yet she is so responsible and mature.  A true beauty inside and out.
Today I took the girls out for a day of shopping and lunch.  We all had a great time.  We stopped by a thrift store where the girls found a few old VHS movies that they had been wanting to see.  They were so excited!  They found Christy Returns to Cutter Gap, and Anne of Green Gables the Continuing Story.







Happy birthday Galina.  You are such a treasure!

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I also find great finds at second hand stores. My children found some Disney classic vcr tapes recently for 50 cents .The birthday cake looks very yummy. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Galina! And you are right, she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like William is starting to look more like Adam.

    Happy birthday G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Galina! I love Anne of Green Gables too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening! I've followed you for a while, nd rarely comment...but in cleaning out my garage I found a lot of VCR tapes....the Star Wars trilogy, Disney, etc. I don't know if they're worth mailing, or if you think you have most of them (from kids who now are around the ages of 16-26). If you think your family would enjoy them, or your entrepreneur son old sell them, I'll mail them to you...let me know!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Galina is beautiful!!!! Hard to believe she is your youngest daughter. I think you may be due to add a little girl to the mix!!! Just saying.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a beauty! Out of all your girls, Galina's coloring is most like yours. Happy birthday, Galina! :)

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.