Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 5 in Belize

 On Thursday, November 21 we left the jungle and headed for the beach.
We arrived in Hopkins at Beaches and Dreams Seafront Inn around noon.  It was very beautiful.
The sea was calm.  The weather was less humid.  And there were way less bugs which made us both happy.
 Here is John relaxing at the end of the dock.
 The place where we stayed is behind John and our room is pictured right on top of John's head.
 We went kayaking and saw lots of birds.

 This is Beaches and Dreams at sunset.
 This was our special anniversary dinner-- lobster for two.
 These two women were selling souvenirs.
 John wishes he made this alligator.

Tomorrow we snorkel!


3 comments:

  1. I thought for sure since I think I read you went into Guatemala that you'd come home with 5 or 6 new "blessings" to hoard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The water is so clear. This time of the year the water in Lake Erie is a bit cloudy. Last week my children and I went and watched the Sheriff rescue divers practice in the Bay. Have fun in the water,Pat

    ReplyDelete


  3. I really enjoyed seeing some pictures of places I'll never get to on my own - thank you!

    I really enjoyed seeing the two of you celebrating twenty years, too, and I wish you many, many, many more years of happiness together!

    Happy Anniversary!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.