Thursday, October 24, 2013

Two Month Mark

The scale is my friend.  I made my goal of twenty pounds in two months.  Lost that is.  I can hardly believe it.  I officially weigh less than Adam now!
Last Friday night I hurt my back at the gym.  I thought I would be down for at least a week.  But by the third day I was feeling like my old self so I went back to the gym for an easy workout.   John thinks it's because I am in better shape.  Just one more reason to stay in shape.
My end goal is get back down to 150 lbs.  As of today, I only have 13 more lbs. to go!  I hope to lose five of that by November 16th. :) 
I think I can!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is my current game plan.
Go to the gym four times a week doing cardio and weight lifting.
Eat 1200-1400 calories a day.
Drink plenty of water.
Take vitamin supplements.
Eat lots of fiber and vegetables.
Avoid white bread and sugar.
Indulge once in a while with a homemade brownie or cookie.
Continue to eat my all time favorite snack-- 10-12 almonds with 1/8 cup dried cranberries at least once a day.

19 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great plan! And it just isn't that hard once you get going. :)
    You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! Congratulations! I too have been trying to lose weight but the scales don't love me very much. Oh well. I am not giving up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking so healthy! All of your hard work is paying off. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!!! You look fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Christine, you look great! I fell off the wagon these last two weeks, but this post inspires me to get back on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful, Christine. But you always did to me because of your sweet spirit in ministry to your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a radiant smile! You look awesome! S

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very reasonable plan and it will keep working for you! congrats on your weight loss and fitness gain!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fabulous!! Keep up the good work! You are quite the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. U look amazing. What so you do at the gym. I would give anything for 20 in 2 months!!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's great Christine, congrats! Keep up the hard work - you have always been so beautiful!

    Blessings,
    Allison~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I knew you were looking great! And now I know why! Inspirational. Way to go, girl. Keep it up!! And yes, you CAN do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great!

    Also, I am jealous of your bathtub!!

    M.
    OR

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like a great balanced plan, and congratulations! Make sure you're eating enough (including healthy fats and proteins) that you don't make yourself sick, but like I said, this sounds pretty balanced. And I'm so glad you're allowing yourself the occasional special treat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look wonderful--moderate diets and exercise always work so much better/longer than fads! I'm sure you will meet your goal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are inspiring me Christine! We recently started a weight loss challenge of sorts at work. I am taking it in baby steps and I hope that one day I too will be on my way to being a healthy individual. Take care and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.