Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Paint a Parrot Day

The kids are doing art daily this year where they have to draw a picture.  Then once a month they do a bigger project.  This one happened to be a tempura paint project using their hand prints to make the parrot's wings.   







I think they turned out great!
 
(P.S.  Thank you for the encouraging words about Little Guy.  We miss him but at the same time we trust that God used us for this short period of time to help Little Guy and his family.)

7 comments:

  1. Very nice project. Very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Your kids are very creative! I'm amazed every time you post an art project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very cool! I'm teaching art at Zhen's school this year and loving it! Lots of drawing, too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the birds!! Going to do with my class!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this adorable project and your precious family - so sweet! Been a longtime follower of your blog and it always warms my heart.

    I stumbled up this thread at Free Jinger - http://freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1939 - these women are ao sick and so horrid that they are actually criticizing your hard work and love. I do not know if you have Facebook, since I'm not on it myself, but if so I would suggest making it private or being careful about who views it. These women are known to stalk people online and then post that information to the forum I directed you to. It's very sad that their lives are so lacking that they need to make fun of children or people who clearly are amazing parents. :(.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.