Saturday, September 7, 2013

Our Saturday

This spicy turkey meatball stew has become a favorite around here.   It is loaded with tons of veggies, and has lean turkey meatballs which makes it very healthy!

Yum!
This is what our Saturday morning looked like.  I love how Oliver can climb up onto the bench at the table just like his big brothers.  He is so proud of himself!


Daddy and Oliver took a nap together this afternoon.  Don't they look precious?
This was dinner.  Like always, it was a huge hit!  Even Little Guy asked for seconds.
After dinner, Sveta and Dad had a nice chat.

10 comments:

  1. What is in the bowl? It doesn't look like the sausage stew in the first pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nolan is growing up! Such a handsome boy. It just seems like his face has matured a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliver is growing so fast! Love these pictures of your family. I also love that Alex and Dennis are playing with multiplication flashcards, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally need the recipe for that yummy looking stew!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that stew looks delicious. And we have those multiplication flashcards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading about and seeing the pictures of your beautiful family. Little Oliver is so precious. All of them are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such handsome boys. I love looking at photos of your family :) and that stew looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That stew looks scrumptious! Care to share the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! This weekend I made a stew and used the vegetables I received from my CSA. This year we really had a lot of different vegetables to try. Happy eatings, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to comment on an unrelated post, I can't get your e-mail to open. I was wondering if you had any suggestions on questions to ask when considering a child whose adoption is disrupting? We are considering applying for a child who whose adoption is disrupting after several years, and I want to be sure we aren't getting in over our heads...I'm making a list of questions and things to consider, but I'm nervous that I will forget something important.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.