Thursday, April 18, 2013

Three at Once!

It is always nice to visit with my Mom.   Today she made Italian bread with Anna.  Anna was really excited and is already planning the next thing she can bake-- homemade hamburger buns!
The bread turned out great!  It was crispy on the outside and nice and tender on the inside.  We ate it with butter and for a special treat I got out a jar of homemade cranberry curd.  Guess what's for breakfast tomorrow? :)
A few days ago I helped William pull out one of his teeth because it was cracked in half from the adult tooth pushing on it.  He noted that a few other teeth were loose.  Fast forward to today and he was sick on the couch most of the time.  I guess he got really bored because he brought me three more of his teeth.  And he was ready to pull a couple from the other side too.  Thankfully he listened to reason when I told him he needed to keep some teeth to chew with.

His brothers are so jealous!  "William, you are going to score tonight with the tooth fairy!"
My Mom and I convinced him that the tooth fairy would appreciate if he just put his teeth on the nightstand next to him.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a crazy amount of teeth loose at one time! I agree, keep some to chew with, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow William, Slow down buddy! You gotta leave some to chew steak with! Hope the tooth fairy hooks you up tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna looks like your mom on photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! The bread that was made looks good. I make a lot of bake goods.Today my daughter and I made angel food cake cupcakes they were really good.Happy eating, Pat

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.