Monday, March 18, 2013

So Cute!

Oliver is so funny.   And adorable.  He is such an amazing little man exploring his world.   Everything is so interesting to him.  And he pays careful attention to what others are doing so that he can copy them later.  Just the other day I caught him trying to put on Nolan's shoes.  And he likes to try and get dressed. 
Time has flown by with Oliver home.  He never fails to bring a smile to our faces.  He fills our hearts with joy and we seriously can't get enough of him.
Oliver rocks!

9 comments:

  1. Hi! He is a precious baby.In the Ukraine he would never be able to play in a a full size doll house . The only place he would be able to play would be in his metal crib.You and others who adopt special needs children from overseas- Rock. Because the parents Rock the children are able to rock because they have a new life in America.Blessings,Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is a doll, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! I love that he is in the doll house.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is impossible not to fall in love with him!He is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I am in love with him!!!! I honestly don't know how you can get anything done with him around!! I would want to be eating him up all day long!!!

    I am starting a designer gene advocacy on Gracie's blog!! I want others to know how blessed we are with our kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness he's so adorable! I love it when babies copy the people around them. Dominic has started trying on shoes and putting shirts on his head, too. I bet they'd have fun together. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am new to your blog and have enjoyed setting here reading this morning. That face is too cute and would make me smile constantly

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.