Thursday, February 7, 2013

Julia's Family Captions~~ Annalyn

Julia makes everyone laugh with her picture captions. She picks out a family member and finds pictures of them over the past few years and makes up a funny story.  Today she is sharing one of them as my guest blogger.  It's all in fun, so hope you enjoy like we do.
Jackie Sparrow
Yep. It grew naturally.
Oh I feel like a babooshka!
Isn't this what everybody's riding these days??
You'll look just like me in a few years.
OMG! I'm starving!! It's 10:00 and I haven't eaten since 9:57.
My Two Best Friends
I'm so rockin.
No.  Now I'm rocking.
I got dinner. (In case you don't know, the bag contains a dead gopher. Hehe.)
I thought this day would never come. Oh wait..... it didn't. 
It smells good too. 
My Future Job :)

8 comments:

Zachary Fontes said...

Lol, love it

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll
settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
Talk soon!
Also visit my site diets That work

Gina in Spain said...

Very creative Julia!! LOL...and see you have a ready accomplice in Annalyn!!!

Keep em coming!
: )))

Kathy C. said...

Bon travay (good job) Julia.

Melissa said...

Too funny!! :)

J said...

Those are funny! I lol'd several times. More captions posts from Julia please!

Anonymous said...

All gave me a good laugh! Good job, Julia!

Shauna

Anonymous said...

Hi!She is so silly. But a good hair stylist with a good following of clients can have a nice career.Good luck, Pat