Monday, September 17, 2012

Real Quick

It has been so busy around here.  Besides two birthdays this weekend, one of the kids was baptized (pictures to follow), and John and I did another round of dinners with the kids.  Tonight was the last one for awhile.  We are meeting with our home school teachers this week and there is just so much paperwork to do.  And don't forget the medications for Alex and Dennis-- all three of them twice a day.  I can't wait till this week is over.

My hope is to have new family pictures taken sometime this month before Nolan's surgery.  It will take that long for me to do Christmas cards so the earlier I start the better.

I am looking for Legos.  Legos on Ebay, Craigslist, or from anywhere for that matter.  If you are selling some or want to get rid of some please email me.  I would love to take them off your hands.  Even Nolan is enjoying building with them.

There is a Mom's Retreat that I am trying to put together in February.  It will be in the Santa Barbara area.  It is going to be so fun and relaxing!  So far there are six of us.  If you are interested please let me know so I can tell you more about it.  The cost should be around $120 for 3 nights and food.  What a great deal!  




5 comments:

  1. still working on if i can come on the retreat - if you find i am holding you up, please let me know! lots of hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived closer. I would love to come join you for the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before you ask for legos, you should know they sell for a lot of money online, and pay what they are actually worth. I was able to sell 2 bins for 300 dollars on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!My sons loved legos when they were younger. They built really elaborate structures. They worked together on building their designs which aided in them developing team building skills.Good luck, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who buys and resells Legos as a part time job. Besides all her listings on ebay, she has some Mega Blocks (60 pounds!) up on craigslist right now, too. They're compatible with Legos, and she said she thought it would be about $30 to ship them to you. If you decide to contact her, make sure you tell her you're the lady Marcie knows out in CA. Here's the link: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/bab/3276012052.html

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.