Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jonny's Day!

You're invited to an eheronni izza inata arty at the ool so bring your P!  
Get it?  I didn't at first.  But John and the boys thought it up and I found it funny so of course I said I would be posting it.

Caleb and Dennis filled the pinata with candy this morning.
After Jonny's friend came we all went over the clubhouse for the swim party.  Here are the guys getting the rope ready for the pinata.
The water was very refreshing.  Dennis and Nolan had a blast swimming.
Oliver forgot how much he enjoyed the water.  At first he cried but was soon splashing around.

John always helps the kids do flips.
Here is the birthday boy doing a brave flip!
We had pizza delivered poolside.  No mess at home-- can't be beat!


Alex told me, "Look Mom. A fly is eating my food.  It's okay.  I share."
John always comes up with the coolest games to play with the kids.
Happy 9th birthday Jonny!  You are growing up so fast!
Pinata time!
Jonny went first.
Nolan had fun hitting his very first pinata.
Dennis whacked it but good!
So did Alex!
With just a few more kids to go, the pinata was on the ground and busted open.  John picked it up and threw all the candy up in the air.  The kids loved sweeping it up!
Soon it was present time.
Jonny was blessed with all kinds of great gifts...
including a pogo stick!
Happy birthday to our amazing son!  He makes us smile and brightens up a room.  I can't believe he has grown up so much that he won't sing for me anymore like he did here.   I wish he would stop growing up so fast!

6 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday to Jonny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share the recipe for Johny's cake? It looks delicious!
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!The club house looks quite nice and has space for special celebrations. Is it hard to book the club house for special events?Pat

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.