Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Sliding Good Time!

Yesterday was a blast! We celebrated Paul and Caleb's birthday. 
In the morning while we made nacho fixings, Dennis was busy carefully selecting Paul and Caleb's birthday presents.  He insisted that he needed the biggest gift bags I had!
(BTW, he is obsessed with wearing ties and dressing like Daddy)
With so many birthdays coming up, I have decided to leave up all the streamers.
We rented a big water slide for the day.  This is the first home that we have a yard big enough for it!
The kids enjoyed it so much!







The weather couldn't be nicer.  It was wonderful to have our friends and family their to celebrate with us.  We are blessed.

Caleb and Taylar
Water balloon volleyball!

Happy birthday boys!  Paul blew out 12 candles and Caleb 16.
Thank you everyone for the thoughtful gifts.
I love my family so much!

8 comments:

  1. Your family is beautiful! I love the way the big ones are sliding with the babies! You can tell your kids love each other! They can fight and drive each other crazy sometimes, but they will be brothers and sisters forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party! Looks like everyone had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mom you are! I love the fun and thought you put into every special occasion! I love Dennis's tie's too! He is such a joy to watch grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!Those big slides are a lot of fun. My children went to a picnic this summer and they had one. It was hard telling them when it was time to leave. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPY BIRTHDAY to both boys! Looks like an awesome day!!!
    What fun, that slide!
    : ))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your boys! What a great water slide!! They all look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tie!!! LOVE IT! My husband would tell him not to be in a hurry on that issue:-) We are headed out in the morning and will catch you from EE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peggy from Hidden Haven invited me to visit. I can tell there is never a dull moment around your house. How great it must be to have all those young-ins.

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.