Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What's Happening Back Home

We are emailing with the kids back home everyday.
Sounds like things are going as well as to be expected.
Thankful that my Mom is there with them.
Though a few of the boys have had to stand in the corner, they have also gone swimming, made cookies and brownies, and had visitors over.  The smiles and trials of life.  This is their last week of school.  I think Paul goes to a water park today.
Please don't forget the sunscreen!
Alex has his new crutches.
Our materials to begin Growing Kids God's Way arrived. 
Adam is taking the SAT sometime soon.

So thankful for family and the blessing of each new day.
  
Our time here on earth is but a moment compared to the eternity we will spend in heaven with our Heavenly Father.   May we all desire to shine our lights each day that we are blessed with as we praise our faithful Lord.

Now go check out our other blog!



1 comment:

  1. Christine, I was wondering if you could email me your mailing address as I would love to send your family a card. I have been following your journey since you started the adoption of Dennis. I find myself challenged by your obedience to follow God where he leads your family. My email address is heatherkeno@hotmail.com. Praying that God will grant you peace in your days and that he will pour his blessing on you.
    In Christ,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.