Monday, May 21, 2012

Bye Bye!

Time has flown by these last few days.  Tomorrow we leave on a jet plane for Ukraine!  This will be my last post on this blog for awhile.

Sveta's neck is feeling better.  She also seems less embarrassed as shares more and more about her experience.  She remains mostly positive about the whole race car incident when she talks about it.   When she told my Mom she sort of shrugged like it was their problem for not giving her more of a chance.  I'm just glad she is not bummed out about it-- but then again she never stays upset about anything for long.

Our kitties are doing well.  Taking care of them keeps the kids very busy.  They are still learning to use the litter box so meanwhile we find little cat poops in a corner of the patio or on the rug on the side of the house.  I know-- Lots of FUN-- not!

William and Sveta are the ones teaching the kittens to use the litter box by putting them in it a couple times a day and helping them to scratch the litter.  Little by little the kittens are getting used to the dogs.  I hope they are chasing each other by the time I get back.

John and I are going to miss the American Idol finale.  We hope Phillip wins!  How about you?

Hope you have a great week!  You can read about our adoption journey at http://becausehefirstadoptedus.blogspot.com/ .

9 comments:

  1. Have a great trip, I hope you can rest some on the flights...very excited for you!!!!

    Will be checking the other blog daily!!!

    XXOO Rita/Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!I wish you many blessings on your journey to get the boys. Our minister is in the Ukraine his son is getting married, Blessings Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a safe trip over and many blessings to those two boys. I am excited to follow your journey on the other blog as well. Hoping your kids at home do well also with you gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be praying every day for all of you! Get those boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying hard for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you and can hardly wait to see all the pictures! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a safe trip! How exciting for you guys! I am with you on Phillip, my daughter just voted 40 times for him! Jessica's voice is strong and beautiful, but I think she is boring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought of sveta today when my friend mentioned her husband was diagnosed with fetal alcohol syndrome as a child. He is married, has 3 kids and has plenty of struggles--but he is happily married and has a job and obviously still has things that are really hard for him but still has a wonderful life and I believe Sveta will too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.