Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Final Push!

Matching grant time! It's the Final Push! 

 I am amazed how the Lord orchestrates things. He is a Father who surprises, who blesses, and who encourages His children to love one another. I am praising Him name today and always. 

On top of the $800 matching grant, I have to share more amazing news! If you do the math, an $800 matching grant would only get us to $1600 if we received $800 in love offerings over the next 24 hours. But that still left us $400 short of our $2000 goal to be fully funded. 

 Where would we get that? 
 All I could do was pray. 
 And then it was morning. I checked my email. And there to my surprise was an email from a     family pledging the last $400! I could hardly stay in my chair! 
 Hallelujah! The Lord answers prayers! 
 Thank you, a million thank yous for rallying around our family and our boys. 

 I am excited to see what the Lord has in store over the next 24 hours. If you want to be a part of this final push-- please go visit our adoption blog. 


Our Adoption Blog


 $5 will immediately become $10-- with this matching grant you will see your love offerings multiplied!  The goal is $2000 in total!

 All donations through the Chip In on our adoption blog are tax deductible and will be used to rescue Doyle and Fischer from growing up as orphans!  

This matching grant will only be going on for the next 24 hours. It will end tomorrow, Friday, April 27 at 5 pm. Pacific Standard Time. Blessings to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.