Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Big Day!

Today's a big day.  Us homeschoolers begin state testing which means that no one will be home to get Dennis after school.  So, he is going on a playdate to  his friend Sienna's house.  He is so EXCITED!

My legs are in pain.  I walked 3 miles yesterday, the lat one at the club house gym with John.  I walked/jogged my fastest and I still couldn't beat 16 minutes.  I am so out of shape.  Ugh.  How embarassing to admit that.   But I'll keep trying cause I know I will get in shape eventually right?

In case you haven't been following along on our adoption blog-- we hae a tentative travel date for mid-May!  Does nesting count as exercise?  AS soon as I get off the computer, I am going to move about 15 boxes to the street for Salvation Army to come pick up.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. So excited about your travels and can't wait to follow right along with you via blog. :)

    I definitely would say that nesting is exercise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get out of breath going up and down the stairs to do laundry. It's really sad.

    Good luck toy our family on their testing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mid-May?? That's right around the corner! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the travel date, that's wonderful news! I so enjoy your adoption blogs so I am really looking forward to this new adventure!

    By the way, on your "Our Adoption Blogs" page, Because He First Adopted Us is linking to Smiling All the Way Back instead! I know the blog address of by heart already, but it might confuse new followers!

    Good luck to all homeschooled kids on their tests :)

    ReplyDelete

I find your comments so inspiring! Thanks for visiting our family blog, and sharing your thoughts.