Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Reed Family Cookbook Fundraiser

25 for 25!

Please check this out! Here is a cookbook I put together with 25 of our favorite family recipes that we make over and over.  From compote to cinnamon rolls to meatballs to apple crumb dessert this book has a little of everything.  
For $25 you will get a color printed, binded, 8 1/2 X 11 recipe book that is filled with our favorite recipes! Shipping included!
Please consider buying a cookbook.  All donations will go towards Doyle and Fischer's adoption.
Since I will be making these books as orders come in please allow seven days from the time you order.

Thank you!

11 comments:

Tasha said...

Are you still going to publish the cookbook with the reader submissions?

What recipes are in this book?

Thanks!

Chenning said...

I would love one! Love, Chenning
chenningpeng@yahoo.com

cara said...

I want one too please! Cara
norbycj@hotmail.com

Robin said...

I'd like to buy a cook book. Let me know how to pay for it. RobinSumner11@hotmail.com

Shana said...

I'd love one!
mile.shana AT gmail dot com

Julie said...

I'd like one too.
nielsonjb@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I think the cook book is a great idea since your food always looks so wonderful. I can't donate or buy one though as I am a poor college student haha. I do wish you the best of luck though!!

Also, I have a question I was wondering if you could answer since it pertains to adoption and you have done that plenty of times and probably are very educated in it.

I am wondering if you have to be religious to adopt from another country, since all adoption blogs people seem to be highly religious. Could an atheist couple, or even just a spiritual but non religious church going family adopt?
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi!I hope the cookbook takes off because each week it is getting closer and closer to get the babies good luck. Pat

Sara said...

I would love one! Is your bread pudding recipe in there? :-)

dswendt at charter dot net

I bet these will go over well....all your cooking always looks sooooo good!

cheryl said...

I would really love a cookbook! How do I order and pay? Cheryllawley@me.com

Anonymous said...

Christine, I would LOVE one of your cookbooks! I was blessed to get to go to Ukraine 3 times in 1994 and 1995, so I have followed your story with great interest. Please let me know how to get the cookbook and send payment to you. My e-mail address is whufnagle@mhba.com. I look forward to the recipes for your cinnamon rolls and lots of Ukrainian treats.
Wanda Hufnagle